Saturday, August 13, 2011

The ECK Master Wah Z

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

You are my worlds you're my destiny
Forever in love soul was born to be

There are no mountains too high nor valleys too low
Soul was born to swim in the loving oceans flow

The awakened heart it now starts to see
That all life is loving as loving can be

The touch of one's hand held in love
A lover of life walks with hand in glove

The secret of life is learning to be
A lover of heart knows we're free

The Master's name is heard as a sound
It's the Master's love in my heart I've found

I love you Wah Z as I call out your name
With love in my heart all life has now changed

1 comment:

idera said...

Thank you, Tryphena, for this amazing tribute to a dearly beloved Master well worth the effort. Sri Harold Klemp the Living ECK Master who serves the role of both the Inner and the Outer Master. The Dream Master, The Ancient One, The Jewel of God. May the Blessings Be.

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart