Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lovestruck Romeo and his Juliet

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

A lovestruck Romeo was looking for his Juliet
Loving her from afar was all he thought he'd ever get

A lovestruck Romeo was pining for his Juliet
Would she love him or was her heart already set

Each night he'd dream of her sweet loving
To hold her close with his tender hugging

A lovestruck Romeo was missing his lovely Juliet
In his heart he wondered what he could expect

Then one day with his loving words he did say
You are my Juliet and I love you in every way

You are my love, you're my queen of hearts
When I think of your love my heart it sparks

Juliet looked at him, her eyes filled with wonder
Not knowing what to say she paused to ponder

As time flew by with his love of her now fully declared
Juliet shared her love of him with eyes filled with tears

A lovestruck Romeo his true love he'd finally found
Within each other's arms they lay upon the ground

Gazing into the galaxy of stars in the heavens above
Romeo kissed his Juliet wrapping her in his arms of love

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart