Thursday, August 11, 2011

Softly Softly

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I drift away out across the bay
Deep in thought with nothing to say

My love of all life has set me free
To dream my dreams of what may be

I am soul a divine spark of love
Sent here from the worlds above

My heart cries out it yearns for more
Divine love it burns to my very core

I love you life in all you are to me
Love fills my worlds my yet to be

Here I sit in lush meadows green
To ponder all that I have seen

My heart is open to loving more
As I dream my dreams like never before

Thank you God for creating me
Within your love I was born free

There's no more to hold as I unfold
Truth and wisdom shatters the mold

A journey began to worlds unknown
Ever I’m seeking my true home

My heart it listens to a sound it heard
Within the sound there came one word

The sound of HU the Light and Sound
I knew in my heart what I had found



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart