Tuesday, August 30, 2011

No Other You

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I knew that you were lonely
I knew this from the start

And the moment we connected
Our love began to spark

I said that I loved you
And you said the same to me

We both fell for each other
Like our love was meant to be

I said to you that I loved you
Just the way you are

You said to me you loved me
That I was like your morning star

The time we spent together
All our loving words we shared

Time it seemed was endless
For each other we truly cared

True love is such a wonder
Because you never really know

Then one day  into my life you came
And we just couldn't stop the flow

I said to you that I loved you
And I mean I really, really do

You said to me you love me
And I meant the world you

Tryphena Louise Williams 2011

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart