Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happiness

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Butterflies and roses, all love it sings
The joy and laughter, love's in everything

A happy heart, comes out to play
Its playful nature, dances away

Love it knows, a song, or two
And loves to sing, along with you

Life's a buzz, the fun we made
Our playful love, we share each day

Looking around, there's plenty more
I'ts fun and laughter, like never before

To see the light, to know which way
Some felt the love, so chose to stay

One’s love of you, one’s love of me
A happy place, where love is free

The more that join, the songs we sing
To feel the love, it's in everything

So come along, and join with me
We’ll sing some songs, and let life be

I'm so happy, you tagged along
To hear your voice, sing its song

Happiness it's love, I’ve found
Love it s, we're homeward bound


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart