By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
Soul’s destiny to realize one day
The heart is love it’s the only way
An open book, before thee lay
Upon the page the words did say
Come a day when love will see
All before it is one's destiny
To love all life for the good of all
Soul it listened to its inner call
If one struggled against the flow
Times of hardship would let it know
Love is its master it will have its way
Love teaches wisdom love must not stray
A golden contract written so long ago
Soul had agreed to serve within ITs flow
Many Master came to show the way
Such words of wisdom they did say
As love is found there’s no need to roam
Soul it realized, true love was its home
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 You make me smile, you make me laugh The games we play, what can one say You are my worlds, my drea...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I woke up this morning with a mission to clear Away all my past clutter to let in some fresh ai...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love is all around me, it's in everything I do I am always singing darling, how much I love you...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Sweet dreams everyone, here in FB Land I'll meet you on the inner, well that's the plan Ma...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Love it whispers, to you each night Sweet dreams my love, it’ll be all right Neither ocean wide, ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Happy to be there, loving the HU Seeing the wonder, changing the view Life is a blessing, Soul kno...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
The stillness of my morning rise is poetic Little of any human nature can be heard An airy dampness feels like a sticky mask ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Love it sings, a song it knows Within its heart, a river flows On angel wings, love came to you Its g...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
1 comment:
Truly Lovely, now I get it! :-)
Post a Comment