Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Lover's Dream

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

My dreams of you, so far away
Within my thoughts, of you I stray

I’m so alone, when you’re not near
My heart calls, out it cannot bear

Your love fills my heart, in every way
Within my heart, will you choose to stay

When daylight dawns, you slip away
One’s secret love, will never stray

My heart it wants, you by my side
To walk with me, to love and guide

In my dreams, we’re all alone
Our secret worlds, we call our home

A hidden love, no other can see
To love each other, so passionately

Within our dreams, all love is true
Love is our gift, within all we do

We dance and play, having such fun
Within my dreams, you're the only one


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart