Wednesday, September 15, 2010

True Friends

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

I am always there for you, no matter how it may seem
You are all ways with me, forever together in my dreams

Dreams are real places, where true friendships bloom
Our dreams are full of laughter, as love dances with the moon

We know what each needs, so there's no need to ask
Gone is all past illusion, loving trust needs no mask

When absence is felt, a chill within one’s heart does grow
Then out of the blue there’s a message, just to let us know

True friendships last forever, no matter the tests
Friends stand by each other, no matter the mess

I’ll thank you forever, for standing by my side
True friends feel for each other, so there's no need hide

Love is the answer, we all know this is true
From my heart to yours, I give my love to you

Friends no matter, wherever or when
Together forever, true friendships never end

Friends forever, friends are true
Friends never ever, stop loving you


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart