Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Pathway Home

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

There were mountains to view
And open fields of lush green
The flowers were dancing
Life appeared like a dream

Oceans of sparking wonder
Sand dunes waiting to climb
A breeze was gentle blowing
In this joyous dream of mine

The flowers smelt so sweet
Honey bees buzzing around
The clouds all white and fluffy
A love filled dream I'd found

A pathway of endless wonder
As life opened up its chest
It’s the love that I’m feeling
Within my dream I rest

My world is but a dream
With wide open spaces
A golden age of loving
Filled with many races

I was born a dreamer
Right from the very start
Life for me was different
I yearned for that spark

Had God forsaken me
By sending me back here
As long as I could remember
I knew I’d lived elsewhere

Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart