Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Sound of Silence

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

In the sound of silence I walked alone
I was looking for a love to call my home
A loving truth and wisdom, I knew as my own
Streets of people passing me by, never seeing the tears I cry
Never knowing the love inside of me, a love few would ever see
I was like a seed within the love flowing from the worlds above
Can any one see the love flowing from of me
The rivers of wonder with roars of thunder, creation is my reality
A seeing of knowing, the breath of soul, its heavenly sigh
A single tear of love, One's inner ocean of endless devotion
Within my deep lonely silence I have come home to you
My purest love deep within the silence, I dwell in an ocean of Blue HU
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU



Web Image

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart