By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010
One's choice a path, paved with love
A knowing one, is neither below nor above
No time wasted, with emotional regret
A love of life filled, with a deep respect
Attention refocused, no time for looking around
Leaving all emotions, like dry leaves, scattered upon the ground
One's choice, one's freedom, now to be free
To serve all life, as presented to thee
One's love of life, within its high and lows
Within each test as given, one's choice to grow
No harm has been felt, no harm has been done
With one's loving acceptance, one's heart it sung
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
The rain fell softly forming puddles on the wanting soil Life is flowing with love, like tear drops heavenly felt The stillness is constan...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Pick your thoughts like you were in a garden of love picking the most beautiful flowers to share with others © Tryphena Louise Williams
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There was an old dog That sat on a log He opened his mouth And barked like a frog A man came along H...
-
A Valentines kiss is not to be missed Cuddling each other is heavenly bliss A bunch of flowers to say I love you Love letters wri...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 I feel you I hear you I see you I love you I trust you I need you I know you care But most of al...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams At night when the stars twinkled bright A child would start to sleep for the night Through th...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
1 comment:
This is so rich, I truly saw myself with wings on my being flying to new heights.
Holly
Post a Comment