Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My ECK Face Book Family

By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010

Face Book is a place, to share my reality
To feel the love of one's extended ECK family

What a wonderful place for all of us to share
Our love of life with friends who really do care

As I write the way  I tend to do
I can feel the love flowing through you

What better way for me to spend some of my day
Enjoying your sharing as we each have our say

The fun and laughter as we all joke around
A global ECK family is what I have found

Some share their creative flow with flare
Their artwork and photos as posts do appear

We tick all our likes as we read each post
To show which one's we like the most

Face Book is a place that I really love to be
To read all as written by my ECK family

I thank you for sharing and caring as you do
It's our love for each other as we all sing the HU


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart