Friday, November 2, 2012

Communication Breakdown

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

Good communication is a form of art
It’s like an artist painting with his heart

Our words need to be clearly understood
Hitting a wall of silence never feels good

True lovers explain each step of the way
Taking care with all that they need to say

Trust me because these words mean a lot
Not sharing creates an unhealthy block

We see and ask what’s wrong with you
Please share with me if you ever need to

If we don’t say what’s troubling our hearts
Even the strongest of love will drift apart

I am here if you need me just give me a call
A friendship of love builds bridges not walls

I am happy to listen no matter what I’ll hear
Sharing what’s going on is showing we care
Web Image
 

1 comment:

Jay Burkhart said...

<3 <3 <3 ... the chelas as the Mahanta, "I am always with you". along w/ Mahanta, i love you totally, without hesitation, without cautions.

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart