Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams
I have spent today thinking of you
And the fun things that we could do
A day at the beach watching the waves
Or maybe exploring some secret caves
A picnic lunch on a blanket for two
The distance hills a wonderful view
It's the simple things that I love most
Lie a shared breakfast of honey on toast
Kisses and cuddles to say we care
There is nothing for us to compare
A demonstration of love it's what we do
It's saying to each other, I love you too
Tryphena's photo
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One is calling within, so deep within One is calling out, for its love One feels so lost, and yet h...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 An Ocean breeze, love's sweet surrender Teasing and tugging, love's no pretender In far...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There is no song, a heart cannot sing As love expressed, is such a tender thing Reaching out, acro...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment