Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Love You Wah Z

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

I looked around what was there to fear
It was God's love that brought me here

I listened in silence and heard a sound
Pausing in wonder I tried looking round

The sound got louder what could it be
What was this sound I heard inside me

I closed my eyes and opened my heart
A vision appeared with tiny blue sparks

Looking in awe, wow what could this be
Then I saw a man in blue smiling at me

The love in his eyes it melted my heart
This meeting took me back to the start

You see I knew the man dressed in blue
He had taught me how to sing the HU

I love the ECK Master his name is Wah Z
Lost and alone he was there to help me

 

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart