Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello Life

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

I'm looking at life from the very edge of time
I have this wonderful feeling that's so divine

Peace and harmony are like my best friends
May the love flowing through me never end

There's joyful laughter of the children at play
And all the funny things that some people say

What is life, if it is not to be filled with our love
With true compassion there's no need to shove

The wonder of life is all that I able to see
It's a knowing this creation is a part of me

I'm not a trained master neither am I a slave
Deep in my heart I know how best to behave

For me love is the answer and love is the key
I've learnt many lessons on how I need to be


Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart