Saturday, November 19, 2011

Withn The Flow I'm on The Go

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Here I have posted some of my thoughts as written on my FB Page
♥ ♥ ♥
I awoke in a home so full of love
I felt it, I saw it and knew it as my own
If love is our measure, it's all we can give
An awaken heart now serves all life with love
It's the thoughts we having, it's the way we live
The angel's are singing in the dewy monrning light
I know in my heart that everything is going to be alright

♥ ♥ ♥
There are so many pages in this book
The wisdom of ages isn't carved in wood

Where a mind will often seek to question why
A seekers heart of love will never be denied
...
The heart filled with love it always knows
Within each other it's Divine Love that flows

♥ ♥ ♥
Is it all in my head or is this for real?
My truth is, if I can feel then it is real

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart