Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunshine and Light

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Morning has broken, I'm happy to say
And here comes the sunshine
To brighten my day

From darkness to light, you come as a ray
The love and warmth ,of your sunshine
Within it, I love to play

When love says it loves me, it blows me away
Knowing the goodness of sunshine
One's heart yearns to stay

But night time is calling, as shadows appear
Gone has the sunshine
As darkness draws near

The balance of two, is known to a few
One's inner connection
Comes into view

Here there is no darkness, never night fall
For love is the answer
As Soul heard its call

Morning has broken, as sunshine appears
Gone is the darkness
As love reappears

Love is the answer, to know this is so
One grows ever closer
To the heart that it knows

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart