By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
Every morning when I wake up, I check the daily news
Reading from the news feed, reading others views
Some headlines, are clearly worded
With words, that some did say
You know it, as you heard it
I read these words, one day
Then there are the photos
Places never seen before
Some they are so funny
Like writing on the door
I love to read, my news feeds
While looking for, new leads
The loving and humour
Is just what, this girl needs
I thank you, for your sharing
It really makes, my day
Reading all about you
And what's, new today
Love you to all
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One is calling within, so deep within One is calling out, for its love One feels so lost, and yet h...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 An Ocean breeze, love's sweet surrender Teasing and tugging, love's no pretender In far...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There is no song, a heart cannot sing As love expressed, is such a tender thing Reaching out, acro...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Every morning when I wake up, I check the daily news Reading from the news feed, reading others view...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment