Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rock and Roll the Hall of Fame

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Rock and Roll, and the Hall of Fame
It brings a smile, to hear your name

Rock on you rocker, follow your dream
Your talents known, your sound will stream

I'm happy for you,for you to know
Your future rock, its magnetic flow

You're the rocker,all dressed in blue
I want you to know, I believe in you

I'm so happy for you, to see your smile
Success a measure, it may take a while

You have it in you. all it will take
So go for gold, you know the stakes

Be happy knowing, no matter what
I’ll be here listening, may your music rock

Rock on with love, within your dreams
Success will come, the crowds will scream

They'll know your band, and call your name
The gift you’re sharing, the gift of change

A new age rock, sung with love to burn
The heart left open, for more it yearned

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart