By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
Rock and Roll, and the Hall of Fame
It brings a smile, to hear your name
Rock on you rocker, follow your dream
Your talents known, your sound will stream
I'm happy for you,for you to know
Your future rock, its magnetic flow
You're the rocker,all dressed in blue
I want you to know, I believe in you
I'm so happy for you, to see your smile
Success a measure, it may take a while
You have it in you. all it will take
So go for gold, you know the stakes
Be happy knowing, no matter what
I’ll be here listening, may your music rock
Rock on with love, within your dreams
Success will come, the crowds will scream
They'll know your band, and call your name
The gift you’re sharing, the gift of change
A new age rock, sung with love to burn
The heart left open, for more it yearned
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment