By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
I have a daughter, and a son
Both children to me, are so much fun
Kirsty is like, a friend to me
We spend our time, so happily
Doing things, we love to do
We chatter away, all day through
Hamish comes, to visit with me
He stays for lunch, and then for tea
Hamish is so, good you see
He always keeps, an eye out for me
Thank you Hamish, thank you Kirsty
I thank you both, for loving me
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment