By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
Within my heart, I yearn to say
How much I love, you in every way
I love your voice as you sing
Memories stirred, the love it brings
I dream you’re here, by my side
True feelings felt, love is my guide
Within your love, I long to stay
Feelings tender, won't go away
I wrote a song, to sing to you
The words I sung, if only you knew
A smile is shown, as one did see
One's door left, open revealing to me
All is loving, as love opens its door
One's love is given, like never before
Rest assured, love will rest no more
Like ocean waves, coming into shore
I love you, and you know this is true
All these feelings, I dreaming of you
You know you are, the one that I adore
All love is flowing, one can’t ignore
Love smiles upon us, like never before
Love's an ocean, our hearts its shore
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment