Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love's Promise Keeper

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011

Will you be my umbrella, if I get caught in the pouring rain
Will your body give me shelter, from the sun's burning rays

Will you walk along a sandy beach, watching every step I take
Will you hold my hand forever, while not knowing what's at stake

Will you sleep with me in my bed, as tender words of love are said
Will you be the voice of words I hear, gently playing inside my head

Will you stand by me in all I choose to do, as I walk along side of you
Will you love me each and every day, caring for me in everyway

If you will love me forever, and through and through
A promise I’ll keep to give all my love, to only you

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart