By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
I am in love, too
But I’m not sure just yet, with who
No one’s come, to claimed me yet
But never mind, I must not fret
I am sitting here
In the lost and found
Waiting for, my suitor
To come around
O never mind, what will be
One day my love, will set me free
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment