Monday, October 27, 2014

The Storm


I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance

Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds
The weather is always changing I thought, this is life
We ride the ocean waves of emotion feeling hopeful

Other times we get caught in the field of mind power
Then we have the giving heart with its loving wonder
There're so many layers to life and how to be loving
Through the tree branches I looked beyond the storm

I could feel life changing around me and I was happy
The more I see and feel, the more I understand why
I live without regret; I give to life, as my heart is able
Be still in the eye of the storm knowing this will pass

© Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart