Saturday, October 13, 2012

Whispers in the Morning

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

Today the morning feels so fresh and clean

A carpet of dew glistens in the sparkling light

 I feel at peace with my heart I know I belong

Life is a buzz with its own melody of sounds

I am a part of this glorious landscape of love

An eye of self is a bystander observing life

A love of all being consumes a selfless need

I listen to my heart hearing a melody of love

I'm not more than I am in a moment of bliss

My dearest true love I have found you within

Your love encompasses the journey of hearts

Whispers of love the realization of a destiny

The morning sunlight creating an inner glow

A happy heart willingly sings in tune with all

God bless the goodness of life in void of now
 
Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart