Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams
In loving ways I start to express
My love of life and my happiness
I am singing HU and loving HU
I love to share my love with you
A loving heart it seeks to touch
Sharing love it's never too much
I'd love to sing the HU with you
It's love we know a love so true
The HU is love it's for one and all
It you listen you may hear its call
Singing HU both night and day
Opens our hearts in a loving way
The love we feel others may see
Singing HU has sure changed me
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 My husband's love, it knows no bounds Throughout all worlds, his love is found My husband died, not lo...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams You are my love the light in my eyes Your loving presence I cannot hide To know you love me lik...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Reflections in the window, what can I see Someone standing watching, watching over me Reflections...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love expressed, upon a page Timeless beauty, beyond one's age The heart it opens, like a book Tho...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One is calling within, so deep within One is calling out, for its love One feels so lost, and yet h...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment