Sunday, March 18, 2012

Silence

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

In sound of silence I walked alone
I was looking for a love to call my own
A place of truth and wisdom, I could call my home
Streets of people passing me by, they did not see the tears I cry
Never knowing the love inside of me, many would never get to see
I was growing like a seed within the love of the all knowing one
A lonely path of my choosing, ever seeking for my love to become
Can any one see the love flowing from of me, will life ever let me be Rivers of wonder with roars of thunder, I'm dweller of my reality
My seeing of knowing, the breath of soul, its heavenly sigh
A single tear of love is an inner ocean of endless devotion
Within my deep and lonely silence, I have found my home in you
My purest love deep within the silence, I'm a dweller of an ocean of HU
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


Web Image

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart