Thursday, March 1, 2012

All My Loving

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

We are so in love our passions flow
Life for us a wonderful golden road

This man of mine he really cares
His giving heart brings me to tears

I'd love to give all my time to him
So dizzy with love it's sink or swim

Too quickly life took him far away
If only life would have let him stay

I gave to him a token of my Heart
Saying, I never want for us to part

We are so in love every single day
It's a priceless feeling living this way

A smile shared and our eyes light up
This love of ours is never too much

Thank you sweetheart for all you are
I love your gift of the six pointed star


Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart