Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rock and Roll

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Rock and Roll, the Hall of Fame
It brings a smile, to hear your name

Rock on you rocker, follow your dream
Your talents known, your sound will stream

Happy for you, for you to know
Rock and Roll, your musical flow

You are the rocker, dressed in blue
I want you to know, I believe in you

So happy for you, to see your smile
Success a measure, it may take a while

You have it in you, what it will take
So go for it, you know the stakes

Be happy knowing, no matter what
I’ll be here listening, may your music rock

No matter, if one disappears
Within my love , I'll always care

Rock on with love, within your dreams
Success will come, the crowds will scream

They'll know the band, and call your name
I'll be within you always, that will never change



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart