Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thought ~ Thought

By Tryphena Louise Williams

Mindless poetry, please excuse me ♥
Insanity there is a fine line between it and reality :-)

One's thoughts are packed, already to go
Packed in one's pocket, hidden from the know

Looking round, now which way to go?
The thoughts piped up, "Well I don't know"

Well what's the point, of having you here?
The thoughts replied, "When you feel, I will appear"

Well is that so, if you say so
You do mean, my feelings, help you togrow?

The thought replied, "As far as I know"
OK thoughts, which way should I go?

Not a word was heard; Thoughts where are you?
Hey thoughts what's happened, to you?

Then in came nudge, to play the game
Hi there nudge, what's new for you to say?

One felt the nudge, to come on through
Nudge was guiding me, with what to do

Thoughts are reality, being set free
So follow your nudge, and learn to be

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart