Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Love My Love

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

My love, my love, has found me standing at its door
Many life times past, love it had to endure

Love heard a sound, like never heard before
It followed the sound, right up to the door

A sound so loving, one could not ignore
One stood there trembling, it knocked upon the door

Love it opened, its heart to thee
Within its love, one's love did see

God's love of Soul, beyond all measure
God's love of Soul, no greater treasure

With love found, one's heart grew strong
Its love of God, Soul sung its song

My love, my love, I give my love to you
My love, my love, one sings the HU
My love, my love, my love of you
My love, my love a love so pure and true

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart