Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Worlds of Alone


The voices became still as the mind slept
I felt at peace in the worlds of the Alone
The pressure I felt upon me soon faded
I was free to dance in the canopy of stars

I romanced the moon in my poetic way
The musical spheres were a pure delight
All was happy and joyful in this world
Love filled every dream I could dream

In my worlds souls loved you honestly
Each knew the love within each other
Heart to heart mutual feelings flowed
Then the mind woke from its slumber

The ways of mind unsettled the heart
Too many rowdy background voices
Love’s a shelter for my heart’s desire
I felt protected wrapped up in its love

I ask for nothing except for the love
The gifts as given were of my heart
© Tryphena Louise Williams

 

 

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart