Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Shady Hollows

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

Sometimes late at night I find myself dreaming
About the way I'm loving my life
What if tomorrow never came, would I still be the same
Would I feel the way I do or would I change my view

What if it never rained and the flowers never grew
Would I still be here giving all my love to you
What if the sun chose not to show its face today
Would this change my life in anyway

How would it feel if the birds sang no more
Really life can we ever be too sure
Without the things that I love the most
This life of mine would feel awfully gross

Day by day it is the songs we choose to sing
It's the way our love flows into everything
The pain we feel helps us to know it's real
Life it seems comes down to how we feel

In a meadow of flowers on a sunny day
Sometimes it's about the things we say
Words with meaning from a loving heart
It's the feeling of love and how it sparks



Photo by TLW ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart