Monday, June 18, 2012

A Lifetime Worn

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

The body woke from its nightly slumber
I'm aware of my presence down under

Life I pondered and the forms it took
Was my life one word in God's book

Feelings fuelled my ever seeking heart
What is all this life of which I'm a part

More or nothing the who in the I am
Life felt like a meandering river's dam

A flowing formless vibration of love
Life was flowing from worlds above

What is this life and why am I here
Of all these questions I have no fear

This God I know exists inside of me
I can feel God's love when I let it be

Still waters run forever deeply worn
I remember clearly when I was born

The loss at birth my true inner name
A veil drawn past memories of pain

I've woken my body's sleeping form
A brand new day again I am reborn

Soul journeyed within God's ocean
Humbled soul gave loving devotion

I am Soul a spark of vibrating light
Gone has the darkness of my night



(Web Image Unkown)

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart