Thursday, February 23, 2012

How I Love You

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

I will love you in the morning light
I will sleep beside you every night

I will hold your hand whenever I can
I will constantly say, you are my man

I will gaze into your eyes each day
Whispering softly, I'm here to stay

A love like ours can be hard to find
A tender loving that's gentle and kind

I won't live in fear of your going away
I just want to love you more each day

How can I express what I'm feeling now
As I touch your body the feeling is wow

When it comes time to say goodbye
My loving heart begins to gently sigh

Tomorrow we'll see each other again
Gone has the past with all its pain

I will love you in the morning light
I will cuddle in close every night

Until soon when we may live as one
Lets fill our lives with some joyful fun

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart