Tuesday, June 14, 2011

God's Love is Our Spark

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I borrowed God's pen as I wanted to say

I love you life I love you this way
I know in my heart it will be OK

So I'm not too worried I'll let life be
With all your love I am starting to see

I am never alone nor here on my own
With love in my heart your love is my home

My heart and its tears my yearning to be
Dear God, What is this feeling in me

I’ve been doing my best, I'm trying so hard
While learning to master each karma card

The years fly on by like dust in the wind
My karma’s dissolving I know there’s no sin

I am asking you God to show me the way
Please teach me God how to love each day

You know me God you know me so well
I am your creation so there’s nothing to tell

Please show the way to enter your heart
I’m yearning to find its original spark

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart