Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loving You

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011

Your love I feel. is always near me
Love's gentle touch, is never ending
Loving you it’s just the, way it goes
Within my thoughts, our love it flows
Sitting in the sunshine, bright
Feeling happy, it feels so right
Playing in the puddles, of rain
The Love of Being, its gentle pain

Your love, it means everything
Within my heart, your love it sings

Nights of love, filled with delight
I love to feel, you close each night

Your love is all, I need to know
Within my heart, your love does grow

I'll love in, the morning light
I'll kiss your forehead, to say good night

Hold me close, please never let me go
You are my man, as you well know

I love, I love, I do love you so

Sighing ♥ Sighing

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart