Thursday, December 2, 2010

Show Me the Way O SUGMAD

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Show me the way, O SUGMAD
Open thy eyes, so one may see
Into the heart, of all reality

For all the wisdom, and truth be told
One's love of thee, the seekers fold

Love it flows, from mountains high
An all knowing, no questions why

For all is loving, beyond compare
Soul is love, gone has the fear

The Light and Sound, all wisdom found
Within the knowing, a love surrounds

Show me the love, O SUGMAD
Open the heart, so one may feel
To touch the love, to know it’s real

Lifetimes past, each lesson learned
Each test of love, is karma earned

To love each other, to know it’s true
God's gift to Soul,  the sound of HU

Soul sung its name, for love to hear
Love heard its call, loud and clear

The love within one's heart, is true
ALL I AM ♥ I GIVE to HU

I LOVE YOU



Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart