Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Painting of Life

A wind in the meadows played gently within my heart

The sunlight softly filtered through the tree tops above
I lay unburden, totally free from the binds of any control

Love came so easily with the stillness of minds tempting
All was at peace, a joyful child like feeling surged inside
I knew this life was a time for me to be who I was to be
The pains of endless desire had mellowed the roughness
Light glistened from the dancing blades of green grass
In my soul I am forever free to live my creation of reality
The china blue sky looked so distance yet always within
Could this moment of bliss be more I thought, or is this it
A breath of wind softly brushed against my rosy cheeks
Birds fluttered and sung in the willows hanging branches
A distance brook murmured its movement reflecting light
What more could there be to life than this moment of bliss
The sunlight cooled and faded as fluffy clouds rolled by
I felt at peace with my presence in this world of dreams
Life felt blessed lying here in the open meadows of green
© Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart