WITHIN THE FLOW POETRY
BY TRYPHENA LOUISE WILLIAMS
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
The Living Word
There is no place left for love to hide
In lifetimes past soul battled the tide
The Call of Soul is an Ancient Chant
A sound vibration of seeds we plant
Heed not the words of scattered truth
Soul found love under God’s holy roof
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
Blue a River of Tears
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
Bombay - Auckland - New Zealand
https://www.facebook.com/ascenenz/
A Walk in Time
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
A Restless Night
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 My body is restless, in the night time heat It’s such a struggle, to get to sleep Here I lie wonderin...
Moritz I love you ....
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Moritz will you get out of the dishwasher, it's not a kitty shower Moritz get off the dinni...
Infinite Love
I walked for a while deep in thought For all I am this vision is my creation The love I feel is growing stronger Time seems an ete...
Love and Care
We need to find a way to love each day The sharing of our love, is the only way From heart to heart, we listen and share It's living...
When Love Comes Along
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Rivers and mountains, valley fields of green Never was such beauty, ever before it seen Flowers be...
A Conversation With Life
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is your book so take care what you write Living with love will in time increase your light...
In My Heart
I knew in my heart, you where always there In the light of day and the darkness of night I felt reassured by your ever loving presence The m...
Poetry Categories
A Video Poetry Recital
(1)
Family and Pets
(6)
Grief Sorrow
(4)
Life
(76)
Love
(18)
Loving Romance
(65)
My Thoughts on Life
(8)
Quotes
(1)
Spiritual Love
(52)
Thoughts
(4)
Wisdom of Life
(4)
Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment