Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams
God gave me love this gave me hope
God gave me strength so I could cope
God gave me wisdom for all to know
God gave me truth so I could grow
God gave me stars to light my way
God gave me words for love to say
God bless my life I am never alone
God bless the path I journey home
God is my life the light and sound
God is infinite love in all I've found
God bless the love God gave to me
God bless life in love I am now free
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love expressed, upon a page Timeless beauty, beyond one's age The heart it opens, like a book Tho...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 My body is restless, in the night time heat It’s such a struggle, to get to sleep Here I lie wonderin...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I am looking back on places I’ve been So many memories of things I’ve seen A few sad thoughts...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 I wish I knew, how to be me To show my heart, how to be free Reaching out, I cry from deep inside ...
-
Hello my friends Would you like to visit my Ascene Photography page? https://www.facebook.com/ascenenz/
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams To love and trust is to keep ones word A promised truth nothing shall be heard To walk ones t...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 You’re trouble, of a lovable kind Another like you, I would never find It's the way that you...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment