Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
Love opened its heart to sing to you
Of its love of all life within the HU
I love you now even more than before
Your waves of love are reaching my shore
Open your hearts and sing the HU
To feel the love I'm sending to you
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Sweetness and light it's time to say good night Sleep tight my love, don't let the bed ...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams You're six foot two with eyes of blue And sweetheart you're very sexy too I love it w...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams The river of a golden heart Flows gently within its own Along banks of reedy green Hidden se...
-
The wild flowers bloom in the fields often unwanted and neglected In the wind their seeds take flight travelling for miles before resting...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There is a silence, within the word Soul has known ,yet seldom heard A life of loving, it is to be As...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams With pen in hand I started to write About my day and its fading light It's cold outside o...
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 The sound I hear, the sound of HU Like a river, it flows on through I love the HU, that sound within...
-
The rain fell softly forming puddles on the wanting soil Life is flowing with love, like tear drops heavenly felt The stillness is constan...
-
The path of my heart lead me to you You are the light in my worlds The light and love of my life With you I need no more Two hearts bea...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
2 comments:
Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
PoIuYt
Post a Comment