Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
I borrowed God's pen as I wanted to say
I love you life I love you this way
I know in my heart it will be OK
So I'm not too worried I'll let life be
With all your love I am starting to see
I am never alone nor here on my own
With love in my heart your love is my home
My heart and its tears my yearning to be
Dear God, What is this feeling in me
I’ve been doing my best, I'm trying so hard
While learning to master each karma card
The years fly on by like dust in the wind
My karma’s dissolving I know there’s no sin
I am asking you God to show me the way
Please teach me God how to love each day
You know me God you know me so well
I am your creation so there’s nothing to tell
Please show the way to enter your heart
I’m yearning to find its original spark
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 I feel you I hear you I see you I love you I trust you I need you I know you care But most of al...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A boat set sail, upon the Cosmic Sea Its compass read, "Home Ones Destiny" At times...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There was an old dog That sat on a log He opened his mouth And barked like a frog A man came along H...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 A time for loving With all one's heart A day remembered When love first sparked A love of one...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams At night when the stars twinkled bright A child would start to sleep for the night Through th...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I've had a nice day over here in my home Sorting out stuff my thoughts would roam Looking...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 If life had no reason, nor seasons at all What would we learn, why nothing at all Yet at times life a...
-
A Valentines kiss is not to be missed Cuddling each other is heavenly bliss A bunch of flowers to say I love you Love letters wri...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I woke up this morning with a mission to clear Away all my past clutter to let in some fresh ai...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams With pen in hand I started to write About my day and its fading light It's cold outside o...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment