By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010
One's on the road, to who knows where
A loving heart, lives not in fear
The road ahead, may make us wary
Sometimes life feels, all hairy fairy
In one's heart, we know the way
We live our lives, from day to day
A loving heart knows, what is true
When problems appear, we sing the HU
The road is long, and very narrow
One's love of ECK, forms a golden arrow
The wind of change, may spin us round
Until a new direction, is what is found
Our journey through life, from A to Z
Is full of challenges, of what may be
It’s not to worry, nor to fear
Even though at times, we may shed a tear
For life you see, is so good to me
To live one's truth, as it needs to be
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A boat set sail, upon the Cosmic Sea Its compass read, "Home Ones Destiny" At times...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 If life had no reason, nor seasons at all What would we learn, why nothing at all Yet at times life a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There was an old dog That sat on a log He opened his mouth And barked like a frog A man came along H...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 I feel you I hear you I see you I love you I trust you I need you I know you care But most of al...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love forever it seeks to speak, its love as given, for love to keep What is it that calls from deep w...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Words of love, are not a toy Words as written, bring us joy Words express, one's loving heart Eac...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams With eyes of love within the HU I opened my heart to seeing you Each new day I’ll love you mo...
-
Heck no, I'm not lazy nor am I crazy OK sometimes my thoughts are hazy I'd rather be happy than pack a sad It's true som...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I've had a nice day over here in my home Sorting out stuff my thoughts would roam Looking...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment