Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
If I said that I love you would you understand
Would you be my lover would you be my man
Out across an ocean I would call out your name
If true love touches you you’re never the same
If I said that I love you would you hold my hand
Would you walk with me into the far distant land
I'd never love another I'd carve your name in wood
Did you say you love me or have I misunderstood
I'd love you in my inner worlds full of golden light
The love we'd share together it would feel so right
Will you be my special someone forever and a day
If you say that you'll love me never will I ever stray
Will you hold me tight forever in your loving arms
I’m so in love with you I’m taken by all your charms
We could soar into the heavens in the worlds above
No one will ever find us in the secret valley of love
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I sing of my love of thee O mighty SUGMAD I give thee my loving heart to serve thy will For th...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love forever it seeks to speak, its love as given, for love to keep What is it that calls from deep w...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 In mountains high, a lone wolf stood Proud and strong, he knew he could Lone wolf he howled, with all...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Music playing, in the background Working hard, I'm homeward bound Finding ways, that I ca...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 The heart it tried, to heal its world Its love of life, stirred and swirled Love flows first, for ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Stormy winds a torrent blew, twisting branches, a pathway through Mother Nature woken from her slumbe...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams There stood a house of past endeavours Filled to the brim with time lost treasures Dull colo...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams If only we would listen to the voices in the wind The ancient one's love is calling restles...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One's ticking boxes, as each task is done Working through a backlog, is not much fun Sorting...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment